1U NanoOur new look Nano is our shortest 1U case measuring just 212mm deep. Its simple yet effective design mounts into a rack cabinet, like a network switch, without the need for rack rails.
- 1x PCI express x16 expansion bay - mounts a Dual Width GFX cards up to 200mm deep.
- 1x 2.5" or 3.5" SSD/HDD bay
- Optional 2x 2.5" Hot Swap SSD/HDD bay - removes PCIe slot Option
- Two Front USB3.0 ports (not available on C12L model)
- Size: 448(W)x212(D)x44.5(H)mm
- Weight: 3.5KG
- Hard Disk Bays: 1x 3.5" HDD or 2x 2.5" HDD/SSD
- Optical Drive: No DVD Drive Bay
- Front USB: 2x USB 3.0 (Not C12)
- Power Supply: 180W 110-230VAC
- Hot Swap Drives: 2x 2.5" HDD/SSD
- Lead Time: 3-5 Working Days
- Warranty: 2 yr (RTB)
Simple cost effective, entry level computers where RAID support and dual NIC ports are not required. Windows 7 (6th Gen) & 10 driver support.
Designed for heavy and constant use. Optional RAID support, dual network ports and optional Wi-Fi. Windows 7 (6th Gen) & 10 driver support.
Designed for long life applications where hardware changes are infrequent. Ideal for maintaining legacy software thanks to components that support older software like Windows 7.
Brand New Server class products designed for use with Windows desktop and Server operating Systems. Also includes IPMI Management interface for remote management.
High performance X299 and C422 Chipsets compatible with i7, i9 and Xeon W-Series CPUs. We've also recently added AMD Ryzen 7 and Threadripper options. Ultra M.2 SSD slots, multiple PCI express Gen3 expansion slots for SLI.
|Price||£ 666.58 + VAT|
|RAM||4GB DDR4 2666MHz DIMM 1.2V|
|HDD||500GB 3.5 SATAIII Western Digital Desktop 7200rpm|
|DVD||No DVD drive bay|
|OS||Windows 10 Pro (OEM) 64-Bit|
|GFX Output||RX Vega 11 with HDMI DisplayPort Output(s)|
|LAN||Realtek GbE LAN|
|Expansion Slot 1||Not Quoted - Option Available|
|Expansion Slot 2||Not available with this case|
|Expansion Slot 3||Not available with this case|