1U NanoOur new look Nano is our shortest 1U case measuring just 212mm deep. Its simple yet effective design mounts into a rack cabinet, like a network switch, without the need for rack rails.
- 1x PCI express x16 expansion bay - mounts a Dual Width GFX cards up to 200mm deep.
- 1x 2.5" or 3.5" SSD/HDD bay
- Optional 2x 2.5" Hot Swap SSD/HDD bay - removes PCIe slot Option
- Two Front USB3.0 ports (not available on C12L model)
- Size: 448(W)x212(D)x44.5(H)mm
- Weight: 3.5KG
- Hard Disk Bays: 1x 3.5" HDD or 2x 2.5" HDD/SSD
- Optical Drive: No DVD Drive Bay
- Front USB: 2x USB 3.0 (Not C12)
- Power Supply: 180W 110-230VAC
- Hot Swap Drives: 2x 2.5" HDD/SSD
- Lead Time: 3-5 Working Days
Pros: Great product amdf antastic service from Chris and the guys!
Comments: Couldnt ask for any better than you get.
Pros: We have ordered a number of systems from basic 1U nano C16's to Workstation class systems and have had excellent, prompt service from RFQ to Delivery on all systems. All systems have been well built, custom to order and took no longer than 3 days, for the cost of an off the shelf system. The ability to fit full height PCI cards into the systems allows us to use legacy National Instruments data acquisition cards, which is very useful.
Cons: USB 3.0 connectors on the front panels as standard would be nice, as our rack mount systems are closed at the rear, connecting USB3 media would benefit from the speed boost.
Comments: At IMS Testing Solutions, we build G2 Digital's rack mount PC's into our test equipment racks. They're smart looking, durable PC's that can be expanded to order. We have had excellent service from Chris and Guy and will happilly recommend G2 as a rack mount system supplier.