1U PCOur new look 1U PC takes versatility and expansion potential to a new level.
- Up to 3x 3.5" Fixed or 8x 2.5" Hot Swappable HDD/SSDs - or a mixture of both
- Two USB3.0 ports on the front panel
- Dual Width PCI(e) slot suitable for dual width Graphics Cards.
- Tool less quick removable lid
- 'Server' Series motherboards fitted with IPMI management port
- DVD or Blu-ray Optical Drives
- Size: 448(W)x357(D)x44.5(H)mm
- Hard Disk Bays: 3x 3.5" or 8x 2.5" HDD/SSD
- Optical Drive: Slimline DVD/Blu-Ray Optional
- Front USB: 2x USB 3.0
- Power Supply: 180W 110-230VAC
Pros: Rackable Only 1 U yet expandable PCIe Robust build for 24-7 use powerful unit for high end use
Cons: Fans can be loud.
Comments: These are one of our most popular PCs for installs and within the office for the simple reason we can rack mount them and they are pretty powerful. They seem to stand up to 24/7 use really well.
Pros: Fine British engineering - the build quality is outstanding and it doesn't suprise me that G2 are selling these units to the Germans. It's rack mountable and very fast, this unit is running our telephony server and we're very happy with it.
Cons: None that we're aware of.
Pros: Solid build quality with no flexing (unlike some competitors). Very quiet. Internal layout clean and tidy. New front panel design is clean and attractive. IPMI allows remote administration and console.
Comments: Customer service was excellent. We apparently have the new case design which has a smart bevelled front and no screws.