5th generation NUC packs even bigger punch!
When Intel released the NUC it was a revolution in ultra-compact PC design. Likewise, we broke new ground when we were the first company in the world to rack-mount the NUC and enable up to three units to co-exist together in a 1U rack space.
Intel has now launched the 5th generation Broadwell NUC, which packs even more new features into a familiar ultra-small design. As such we will be continuing to innovate around the NUC5i5MYHE / NUC5i5MYBE (vPro) and NUC5i3MYHE / NUC5i3MYBE products, taking advantage of the new features. Support now includes:
- Intel 5th generation Core i3 and i5 processors
- Intel HD graphics – 4K resolution and support for up to three monitors
- Multiple peripheral connectivity including front and back USB ports
- Internal M.2 SSD plus an additional M.2 slot for WiFI and Bluetooth
- vPro options to remote manage intelligent computing solutions (NUC5i5MYHE / NUC5i5MYBE)
The NUC has been successfully deployed in a host of innovative computing environments including digital signage, vending, point-of-sale and content creation, where it’s size versus performance advantages really shine through.
Helpfully, Intel has committed to 3 year development and production cycles for this new generation of NUC, which gives added peace of mind for those looking to integrate the platform into wider computing solutions.
We are well underway with developments in our own product line-up to continue offering rack-mount options for the new NUC. Watch our blog feed for news or for more information please contact us.