1U NanoOur new look Nano is our shortest 1U case measuring just 212mm deep. Its simple yet effective design mounts into a rack cabinet, like a network switch, without the need for rack rails.
- 2x PCIe x16 (x8 Lane) Slots with 'Industrial' or 'Server' workload
- 1x PCI express x16 expansion bay - mounts a Dual Width GFX cards up to 200mm deep.
- Optional 2x 2.5" Hot Swap SATAIII SSD/HDD bay - removes PCIe expansion slot Option
- Power over Ethernet 802.3BT Option - See FAQ for Power Requirements
- Two Front USB3.0 ports (not available on C12L model)
- Size: 448(W)x212(D)x44.5(H)mm
- Weight: 3.5KG
- Hard Disk Bays: 1x 3.5" HDD or 2x 2.5" HDD/SSD
- Optical Drive: No DVD Drive Bay
- Front USB: 2x USB 3.0 (Not C12)
- Power Supply: 250-500W (single) 110-230VAC & PoE++
- Hot Swap Drives: 2x 2.5" HDD/SSD
- Lead Time: 3-5 Working Days
- Warranty: 2 yr (RTB)
Simple cost effective, entry level computers where RAID support and dual NIC ports are not required. Windows 7 (6th Gen) & 10 driver support.
Designed for heavy and constant use. Optional RAID support, dual network ports and optional Wi-Fi. Windows 7 (6th Gen) & 10 driver support.
Designed for long life applications where hardware changes are infrequent. Ideal for maintaining legacy software thanks to components that support older software like Windows 7.
Brand New Server class products designed for use with Windows desktop and Server operating Systems. Also includes IPMI Management interface for remote management.
|Price||£ 915.37 + VAT|
E-2146G 3.5GHz 6C/12T
|RAM||8GB InnoDisk DDR4 2666MHz UDIMM 1.2V ECC|
|HDD||250GB 2.5 SATAIII Crucial MX500 SSD|
|DVD||No DVD drive bay|
|OS||Not Quoted - Option Available|
|GFX Output||ASPEED AST2500 with VGA Output(s)|
|LAN||Intel i210 (1Gb/s) & Intel i219LM (1Gb/s)|
|Serial Ports||1 (1 Optional Ports Available)|
|Expansion Slot 1||Not Quoted - Option Available|
|Expansion Slot 2||Not available with this case|
|Expansion Slot 3||Not available with this case|