4U NanoWe are pleased to introduce our latest addition to our range of unique rack mounted computers, the 4U Nano. Following on from the huge success of our 2U Nano we have cherry picked the best features to create a 370mm deep ultra short case but with massive expansion options.
- Support for up to 4x High Performance Dual Width Graphics cards
- 4x 3.5" or 8x 2.5" Hot Swappable HDDs or SSDs
- Optional Redundant 700W PSU or high output 1500W ATX Power Supply
- DVD Drive Support
- Ultra quiet design with large 120mm cooling fans
- Dual Xeon Processor Options
- Tool less quick removable lid
- Front USB: 2x USB3.0 Ports
- Hot Swap HDD Bay: 4x 3.5" or 8x 2.5" HDD/SSD
- Optical Drive: Ultra-slim DVD/Blu-ray Option
- Power Supply: 550/700W (single)/800W (Redundant) 110-230VAC
- Size: 448(W)x373(D)x178(H)mm
- Weight: 12KG
- Lead Time: 4-7 Working Days
- Warranty: 2 yr (RTB)
Simple cost effective, entry level computers where RAID support and dual NIC ports are not required. Windows 7 (6th Gen) & 10 driver support.
Designed for heavy and constant use. Optional RAID support, dual network ports and optional Wi-Fi. Windows 7 (6th Gen) & 10 driver support.
Designed for long life applications where hardware changes are infrequent. Ideal for maintaining legacy software thanks to components that support older software like Windows 7.
High performance X299 and C422 Chipsets compatible with i7, i9 and Xeon W-Series CPUs. We've also recently added AMD Ryzen 7 and Threadripper options. Ultra M.2 SSD slots, multiple PCI express Gen3 expansion slots for SLI.
Brand New Server class products designed for use with Windows desktop and Server operating Systems. Also includes IPMI Management interface for remote management.