1U PCOur new look 1U PC takes versatility and expansion potential to a new level.
- Up to 3x 3.5" Fixed or 8x 2.5" Hot Swappable HDD/SSDs - or a mixture of both
- Two USB3.0 ports on the front panel
- Dual Width PCI(e) slot suitable for dual width Graphics Cards.
- Tool less quick removable lid
- 'Server' Series motherboards fitted with IPMI management port
- DVD or Blu-ray Optical Drives
- Size: 448(W)x357(D)x44.5(H)mm
- Hard Disk Bays: 3x 3.5" or 8x 2.5" HDD/SSD
- Optical Drive: Slimline DVD/Blu-Ray Optional
- Front USB: 2x USB 3.0
- Power Supply: 180W 110-230VAC
- Lead Time: 3-5 Working Days
Simple cost effective, entry level computers where RAID support and dual NIC ports are not required. Windows 7 (6th Gen) & 10 driver support. Designed for heavy and constant use. Optional RAID support, dual network ports and optional Wi-Fi. Windows 7 (6th Gen) & 10 driver support. Designed for long life applications where hardware changes are infrequent. Ideal for maintaining legacy software thanks to components that support older software like Windows 7. Brand New Server class products designed for use with Windows desktop and Server operating Systems. Also includes IPMI Management interface for remote management. High performance X299 and C422 Chipsets compatible with i7, i9 and Xeon W-Series CPUs. We've also recently added AMD Ryzen 7 and Threadripper options. Ultra M.2 SSD slots, multiple PCI express Gen3 expansion slots for SLI.
|Price||£ 1,042.85 + VAT|
|RAM||4GB DDR4 2400MHz DIMM 1.2V|
|HDD||250GB 2.5 SATAIII Crucial MX500 SSD|
|DVD||Not quoted options available|
|OS||Windows 10 Pro (OEM) 64-Bit|
|GFX Output||AMD with HDMI DisplayPort Outputs|
|LAN||Realtek GbE LAN|
|Expansion Slot 1||PCIe x16 (Full Height)|
|Expansion Slot 2||Not available with this case|
|Expansion Slot 3||Not available with this case|